Below is a list of guides, written by CCASN, for developing college and career pathways, including Master Schedule and Leadership Guides.
Internship Handbook for Career Academies
- This guide has many adaptable forms to use in your internship program and advice for setting up or improving your internship program.
Partnership Guide for Career Academies
- If you are a new coordinator or an academy lead, this guide is for you. The guide covers the following: Employer/Higher Education Support; Academy Advisory Boards; Nine Principals for Sustaining Partner Support; Speakers and Field Trips; Job Shadowing, Mentorships, and Internships; and 15 Steps to Building and Maintaining a Large Partner Base for a Career Academy.
Mentoring Guide for Career Academies
- This guide is written for Academy Coordinators and Mentors alike and discusses everything from policies and funding to recruitment and training.
University of California A-G Portal
- This site is searchable for courses from other CPA’s that can be adopted by your program.
- This site has lesson plans, projects, units, and course outlines categorized by pathways
University of California Curriculum Integration
- Teacher-designed courses that integrate academic work with CTE.
College & Career Alliance and Support Network
Kern County CPA’s
|Delano High||Delano Allied Health Academy||Health Science and Medical Technology|
|Frazier Mountain High||Communication Technologies (ComTec) Academy||Arts, Media, and Entertainment|
|Arvin High||Health Careers Academy||Health Science and Medical Technology|
|Arvin High||Construction/Design Academy||Building Trades and Construction|
|Arvin High||Environmental Horticulture Academy||Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|Bakersfield High||Career Education Opportunity Academy||Public Services|
|East Bakersfield High||Health Careers Academy||Health Science and Medical Technology|
|East Bakersfield High||Multimedia Academy||Arts, Media, and Entertainment|
|Foothill High||Agri-Business Academy||Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|Foothill High||Computer Design and Engineering Academy||Engineering and Design|
|Independence High||Energy and Utility Career Academy-PG&E||Energy and Utilities|
|Ridgeview High||Information Technology Careers Academy||Information Technology|
|South High||Criminal Justice Academy||Public Services|
|South High||Engineering and Industrial Technology Academy||Engineering and Design|
|Stockdale High||Medical Academy Stockdale High (MASH)||Health Science and Medical Technology|
|Taft Union High||Taft Oil Technology Academy||Energy and Utilities|